Sunday, March 7, 2010

She Again.....

Once again memories are awaken,

Once again i am in pain,

The road seems softer then blossoms,

Though, i have to run on a knife edge.

Scent of love is again i have smelled today,

I think, i might dream someone,

Vicious circle has grown tougher and wider again,

Though, i thought it was broken.

Her thoughts are making me nervous again,

Her memories want me to cry,

My heart wants to be in pain again,

Though, he knows he might die.

My lips are shaking in delicate smile,

My hands want to write.

My eyes are wet again.

And those Passionate feelings is holding my body again,

My soul says she is the last desire of mine.

I had tries to move away,

Tired my best to be even farther than the sky,

Kill her thoughts every moment,

To make dead her every sight,

But how could you win like this,

When you are indulge every single moment in this lovable fight.

Nor i am a hero,

Nor of those known lover,

I am just a simple boy,

Who believes she is mine,

And without her i cannot survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment