Monday, March 22, 2010

Please let me have some moments in peace

It’s hard to find what went wrong,

Oh God! Help me please these feelings are too strong,

Strong enough to kill me my lord,

Please don’t let them win, you know there’s a lot left to be done,

My life is on your command almighty,

Don’t let me die like this, you know there is a lot that depends on me,

I know you could hear me, I wish you could see into me.

There was the time when i love to dream,

Now i fear if even i could ever even fall asleep,

Even when i am awake, i could feel me sinking,

I pleads for help to you my lord, just let me be at peace,

Just let me at peace.

I am holding it for so long but now it might explode,

I can’t let it happen and you know i won’t,

I am on your duty invincible, please help me,

I want to smile again though I know in the end I won’t exist,

I am doing my part and I will continue with it,

Now the turn is yours I want her for me.

You have the power deity I know you could do it,

I know I am going selfish here but I can’t help it,

She is the only one that could help me,

I wish her to see into me, read my eyes or just understand a bit.

Or just kiss me once so that I could die in peace.

,

No comments:

Post a Comment