Monday, March 22, 2010

I wish, I wish....

I wish I could rest in your lap with my eyes closed,

A place where I could spend rest of my life without asking anything else,

I wish, if had the choice to choose,

To be close enough,

So close that I could feel your breadth,

Even could sense your heart beat,

Could hear your thoughts,

Could see the shyness in your eyes,

And your lips locked to mine feeling the warmth inside.

I wish it rains today in the night,

For I want to hide my tears from everybody’s sight,

I want to feel wet to the core, to the very inside,

To let you know I can still smile,

Though I know I can’t win this battle,

I won’t give up unless until you are mine or until I die.

I wish I could be the one,

To make you feel the things you couldn’t see,

To protect you from every evil,

To take you to the places you dream about,

To be the one, whom you dream about,

To tell you about the way I feel,

I wish you to be mine,

I wish to marry you sunshine.

1 comment: