Saturday, July 24, 2010

Living in dreams-I

With a delicate smile on her lips, her expression went lament and she said in a very low voice,

"Why do you look at me like that?"

It took me long to figure out what she was talking about? i was staring at her, for how long i myself wasn't aware off.

Her instant query wakes me up out of my dream and I said,

"What? Oh.....i.......don't.....really....know. It is just i don't......can't control myself on not looking at the most beautiful person in my life. I love to see you......the way you smile......the way you are and you look into me......it's everything....for me"

I was fighting to find the right words out and it happens every time she falls in front of me....i just lose my train of thoughts. Before I could go on for any further on it, she asked another one,

"What if you had not seen me? ......What if we had never met?" My lips soared and struggled again to speak out the right words that could satisfy not only her but me too. When i looked up at her, into her wide beautiful perplexed eyes, they were fixed on my lips and they look so desperate.

I said, "Then i don't think there is any way i would have survived either"

Her eyes filled with liquid gold and i could no longer dare to stare into them.

"Don't do it Vikash, you are killing yourself"

"I am already dead, if i won't"

"Can i do something to help you out?"

"You can help yourself to know if i deserve this from you.......put your hand on your heart and ask ........don't you love me?"

"I.....can't?"

"Why you can't? .....are you afraid you do?"

"I don't really know......i can't do it now"

"You have all your time...... i am waiting for you"

Something buzzed in the background.

"I have to go.....see you in night again"

"k"

"k tc princess...love you....forever.....beyond"

And i kissed her forehead and her eyes.

"bbye sweetheart"

"bbye"

and i opened my eyes to meet the world again.

3 comments:

  1. Sahi hai bhai .. lagta hai tujhe ye bimari lag hi gayi ... :-) but sambhal ke yaar , isme agar dhokha hua toh na ji payega na mar payega .. apna contact number de.. mine is 08088006050, just message me

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete