Monday, July 26, 2010

Living in dreams-II


Though there is everyone around here, but the days are hard to spend. My eyes are always deep in her thoughts. My mind hardly skips any moment without thinking of her.It isn't like i wouldn't survive if i won't see her, but having a glance of her induces some kind of comfort in me, reduces my pain thousand folds.

It was hardly 5 minutes and i was moving my eyes in every possible direction like if it could have been done, I would have looked in every single way at once. Few seconds more and i heard a soft voice from behind and my heart started pumping like it will come out to see her.

"Hi!"

I turned to meet her dark wide beautiful eyes. It is always hard to believe that you have seen her, that she really is there. She look so beautiful, as usual, with her golden earrings and dark black shade dress.

Like every last time, i went out off words to start with.It's always hard to believe she is standing in front of you.

Finally, i said,

"Where were you?"

She hesitated.

"What happened?" I was confused.

After millions of milliseconds of awkward silence she finally replied,

"I am confused. I wasn't sure if i should see you anymore, after ....."

I pretended to look even but i wasn't qualified in that area. I am pretty bad at lying.

"So you want to leave me.....i won't stop you if you think that will help you ....I thought you care about me....i thought you....anyways.... so why did you came."

"I couldn't stop myself on not showing up. I am confused on what to do! ....."

"You don't have to be. Just be here, in front of me......what else i have to do to make you understand that it's you who is helping me survive ....saving me ...."

"You don't understand. I might be doing exactly opposite of what you are thinking......I think it's because off me you are suffering."

"Exactly, and you are the only one who could end it.......though you don't seems to be interested in it anymore."

"It's not like that....."

"Then how is it like?"

After speaking out the first word on high..... i tried to lower my voice down. I was fighting her to stay with me and i knew i cannot lose it.

"It's unexplainable."

"I can explain.... you came back because you care.... you feared what i would do without you?.... you know i will come every single night till the last second of my life to see if you will return.... you know it. You are all i have ....without you i am no one ....it won't be life anymore if you will leave, though i might live."

She turned back before i could speak anymore.

"What? .....are you leaving?"

"No!....I suppose i can't.... "

"You are crying! ...."

"Hey! Remember, once i said ........i want to be your smile."

"I would rather die before i will see tears in your eyes."

She smiled and it felt like life entered in my body again.

"You okay now?"

"Better!"

"Good!"

She said, "So what's the plan?"

"There isn't any....just stay with me....talk to me....at least till i wake up."

She smiled again and kissed my forehead.

I said, "Hey! I love you....you are my princess, my angel."

She sighed,"I know."

"Okay!"


2 comments:

  1. Bhai afsos ki baat to ye hai ki aapko aise sapne bhi aate hain......
    Chalo wo pagli ladki sapno ki duniya se bahar na aane paye dhayan ralhna.. k, kyun ki bahar kafi sare chichore baithe hain,, LOL :D

    ReplyDelete