Saturday, September 11, 2010

I wish you to be my life.

I wish to be the music you hear,

To be the lyrics of your song my dear,

To be yours I swear.

To be the words that could make you feel,

To be the heart that you could steal,

I want to be your smile Miss,

I wish to be your first kiss.


 

I wish you could read my eyes,

For the reason I can't explain everything in words,

Sometimes you have to be understanding to know the feelings of others,

To feel what is love,

You have to be in love.


 

I wish I could be the darkness of night,

For I want to see you dreaming,

To keep staring the whole night,

Just be there for my whole life,

I Hope the sun will never rise.


 

I wish to be your smile,

To let you know that every time you are sad I would die,

That you can save someone if you could just try,

To be the love of your life,

To be the one to whom you can't deny.


 

I wish to be your wish,

To be the one, with whom you will bliss,

I hope to be the person, whom you can't dismay,

I hope if I could stay,

I hope to be your wish someday.


 

I wish I could be a star,

For every time you make a wish and close your eyes,

I could make it true with my life,

To see you whole night,

I wish to be the light in the night.


 

I wish I could be the wind,

To be the one for whom you breathe every time,

To keep you closer then the heart of mine,

To be the one with whom you could ever shine.


 

I hope I could be the time,

For the reason I would stretch me to eternity to see you more,

For I could go back every time I wanted to be there,

To try every last time, until I'll make you mine,

I wish, I wish, I wish you to see the tears behind my smile,

And I wish you to feel the way I feel.

1 comment:

  1. gr8 one...
    i read it when you posted...
    but commenting now....
    i can understand your feelings!!

    ReplyDelete