Monday, January 25, 2010

O thy Lord is she her......the girl of my dreams I was looking for.............


The chronicles of beauty starts here,

Aroused my dream when I saw her,

A girl so charming even god is her lover,

Here she comes brighter than the glimmer,

Her eyes glows like the consoler,

Like light when night grows darker,

Like a hope of survival in the deadliest disaster,

And the way her eyelids bigots even the setting sun was never so beautiful,

And there is no day for me unless I saw her,

The ultimate shadow of beauty and perfection,

Without her there is no music in the night angle,

The eyes so beautiful I have never seen before,

Speaking million words at a glare,

If I could really write the beauty of her eyes I would like to see in them and know as if I am alive.

Her lips softer then the drop of water,

Sparkling and shattering glory undiscovered,

The smile so glimmery even stars could shy,

The lips so beautiful anybody could feel envy,

Winds blows and kisses her,

O thy lord is she her,

The girl of my dream I always dreamed for,

The girl of my dream I always dreamed for.

Everyone in here is willing to get disguised,

And the way she aroused the love in my life,

The love unbeatable ungovernable,

The love that throws away life,

Like a ride in the heart and nothing could be done come ruin or rupture,

The girl of my essence,

The love of my life,

And Love’s her like the sickness n its cure r there together,

Like blossom and its bloom, like the heat and cold together,

The love that can never be explained with words.

Her cheeks like the shining mirror,

Every word she says spread cheers,

Her voice so melodious u can spend generations listening her,

No music is so beautiful I have heard before,

Without a word, she said nothing to me,

But I heard the heart saying, that she also loves me,

And even though I committed this sin to explain her beauty,

I can’t hold upon myself my heart is so greedy.

And now i know she is her,

The girl of my dream I was looking for,

The girl of my dream I was looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment