Friday, January 22, 2010

I want to survive the night today

Silence has engulfed everything and this taciturnity will kill me,

I can’t see anything; every prospect seems dull and foggy,

I am feeling so buried inside here, pleading someone to help me,

I can’t hold this thing inside me now, i just wanna be through it,

Feeling a little snoopy today, feeling little dizzy,

I want to express it now, wish someone to listen to me,

Tired of these ostentatious thoughts, I am tired of been lonely,

I have tried a lot to be away from this, tired to move away with bliss,

And every time i moved away i found myself more closer to it,

I want to light some fire; or this coldness will kill me or i will die,

Don’t go on my smile, I am all empty inside,

And i fear it will swallow me if you won’t be mine,

You know that i care for you; you know that i will try,

You know i won’t let anything touch you, till my whole world will shy,

I can’t stop your thoughts now, please let me sleep,

I want to survive the night today; i have a promise to keep.

I want to survive the night today; i have a promise to keep.

No comments:

Post a Comment