Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Living in dreams-IV The other me

She is there in every tick of my life, every bit of a second, every air I breathe and every bit of me. I sense her in the music I hear, I see her when I close my eyes and sometimes when they are open and still I wait so eagerly for the dawn to happen every day, for the night to come and engulf me so that I could dream her once again, to hear the melody in her voice again.

I was standing in the shadow somewhere I don’t remember. It’s hard to think of anything else when she is in-front of me. Everything just melts down in the background.

“Oh boy!” I said mesmerized watching her again, like every other time I see her.

“God, she is amazing!” A voice said instantly and I turned in a hurry to see who is standing behind me and looking at her.

He was exactly like me. My forehead twisted in surprise as if they were telling him that they don’t like his presence here.

“Oh, calm down calm down......I am just the other you.”

“Other you.....what does that mean?”

“Other you mean........other you....” He said while looking at me and paused to know if I understood or not. When i didn't answer he said.

"...I mean I am part of you and.......”

He continued.

“I was just eager to know about the girl you see and talk in your head all the time.”

“And so i thought i should come with you here. That’s it!"

“Oh! .....Ohk!”

“So why are you standing here. I mean, she is waiting.”

“Hmmm...... It’s kind of weird. I don't know if you will understand."

"Oh, Atleast try it!"

"Hmmm...... She laugh at me when I looks at her for so long sometimes without even acknowledging it. So I thought I should stay here for some time and see her.”

“She is so beautiful and.....”

"Yeah she is!"

"Hey! Don't do it. I don't like anyone else looking at her. Not even you."

"Ohk Ohk, I am sorry!" He said raising his hand defensively and continued.

"I won't! So you were saying something."

"Yeah!"

And I fell in thoughts again . Words just can’t put the way I feel it here, inside, still my lips sometimes do find something to make it even for the moment, to make that instant survivable.

“....I wish if my eyes could speak for themselves, what they feel when they see her or if she could read my eyes by herself......”

“Wow!”

He smiled at me.

“It’s real pain.” I said and continued.

“.....still beautiful and worth to endure and you could have felt it in my thoughts by now.”

He smiled while shaking his head again.

“So ........ What are you going to do?”

“I don’t have any idea. I mean, I am not sure of anything else except......... I will love her forever.” I said not knowing what else to say.

“How do you know you will?”

“How do you know when you are in love or who loves you? You just know that she is the one and you don’t know why you believe it”

“You just somehow feel it, and......... And you know that you love her and you can’t skip thinking her for something, anything at all.”

“Hey, I better go now.”

"Yeah, right!"

“Ok, Bye!”

"Bye"

I went slowly towards her with smile in my face.

“Hey beautiful! Sorry I am late”

“Where were you? I am waiting for so long.” She asked with hoaxy anger in her voice.

Continued.........

1 comment:

  1. gud one...its managable...but wo teri pehle waali thi na dream wali wo abhi tak mere dil ko chhui hui hai...isliye is waali ka itna effect nahi pad rha... :)

    ReplyDelete