Wednesday, December 23, 2009

"Spetează le copilărie"

“Spetează le copilărie” is a roman phrase meaning “back to childhood, and why I used it cause I love Rome (don't know why)....I just love it.........

OK here it starts.......

Though, I am not having much of the experience in this profession, still I am unable to hold my nerves on to reveal my next touching entry to my blog.
Well, during the past days of recession of entry to my blog, I had really been confused to add something that really matters to me, but every time I think about it, i just couldn’t frame it out. I want to write about something so interesting that could really stand on something for me. Something that says about me, my feelings, the emotions I have, the way I look the things around me, to right about something that really do is promising, but it just so happen that I wasn't able to collect it at all. I mean there is something that is always in my mind but I just couldn't figure it out.
Then, some days back, I was just going through the latest entry to the blog of one of my favourite blog-gist. The moment I read it, I knew that what I was looking for. The feeling I got out of those lines was amazingly heart-thundering.

By reading it I really went to my childhood days.
I remember when once I asked my mother " Mamma chanda mama white kyun hai" and she replied "Because beta chanda is a bowl of kheer " and I thought I will eat it someday. There were thousands of questions all over my mind and I want her to answer all of those. I wonder then how a bowl could be hanging from the sky and how large it could be or if I would like to taste it how would I reach there. I want to ask her if someone else also knows about it and who else is going to be in my competition in having it, or if I would have to share it with someone. I wanted to ask her all about it but she told me to go to sleep. But I wasn't able to stop thinking of it.

How innocent a child is? He knows nothing but he can make out some sort of meaning of everything and generally those are really funny thoughts.

Once again on a shiny day, I was eating something I don't really remember what was it? But what I do remember is that when I was having my delicious meal suddenly I had a thought, no not really a thought, actually a sort of question again.

I was wondering what happens to the food we eat and where does it goes? I was about 4 then. I asked her about it. She smiled and said “There is a machine inside our stomach and it crushes the food and that ultimately comes out as p...y”. At that time the only machine I knew was the machine with the tailor. I wonder then, how a tailor machine could crush the food.

Isn’t it funny!

A child is truly a child of god but as we grew older and we get to know about the world and its regulations, the limits of thoughts that we have to confine ourselves to the boundaries the fake people has created, who themselves called the people of mankind, people of god, we also becomes like them.

I believe that we all have that little innocent child alive within us, but it is sleeping without knowing about all these fake things. If we want to live in a better world and want to live our life the way we always wished to, we must awake him.

I feel him and he is alive in me. I heard people saying u r still a child. I love to feel the way a child feels, how he thoughts?, I love the innocence behind his thinking, the imaginations in his thoughts, beyond everything I love the fearlessness of his thoughts, the world without boundaries, without explanation, without reason, the questions he is having and how desperately he wants to know there answers. I have kept him very much alive in me. Now it’s your turn to wake him up.

For him that is and always alive within us, the real child of god I want to dedicate these lines.

I wish I could go back again and found the way I feel then,

Now, I feel really alone, and missed those moments wondering where they are gone,

Those feeling could only be felt but I would be delighted if I could amalgamate them,

The feeling that you are safe if you are in the shadow of your mother,

Nothing can touch you if she is there,

I really miss those moments when I thought I am the best and I can achieve all,

The ride on father’s back, and the dreaming in mamma’s lap,

The fight with my brother and then asking him if he gets hurt,

I remember the beautiful night’s, and looking at the rising sun in surprise,

The silly Questions that matters then and there answers I never had,

Wondering if earth is oval, and if it is then why don’t we fall?

The play of an hour and fighting for the unknown honour,

Imagination beyond imaginations, I really miss my innocent wishes,

The reality in the shining eyes, the truth about which you can never feel disguised,

I miss my 1st class girlfriend and her boyfriend she was having then,

I wish to be the child again, the one who is always alive in the heart of mine,

The one who is always alive in the heart of mine.

By: Vikash kumar singh

Hope you people got the message I want to convey and I really thanks the girl who unknowingly told me the road ahead.

OK that’s it "be the better of you"

7 comments:

  1. AMAZING!! after reading cited instance may be my child want to come out and want to play with child-vikash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oouuhhh.....wht a blog yr..!!
    quite impressive

    ReplyDelete
  3. @varun
    dear tera bachha kab hua....i really want to meet him....aur sale shadi main bhi nahin bulaya.....
    well , thanks for your comment....this will really encourage me to set new standards for myself and i will try to come up with something more interesting...thanks dear....

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ankit
    thnk you dear....i will try to improve to continue to earn your respect....

    ReplyDelete
  5. my mom told me about chanda mama door ke pua pakaye gud ke.....and i too had similiar questions but i guess i left it there only. This blog really helped me remember a lot of those. nice blog...wonderful poem...

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely big b,u r now a wizard of thoughts too

    ReplyDelete